ABBYY FineReader OCR Pro is a utility equipped with a powerful optical character recognition system designed to enable anyone to convert PDF files, paper documents or text images to editable electronic formats.
Say for example, one needs to use the text content of a specific PDF file and the file is either locked or protected by a password. What to do is to open ABBY FineReader Pro, using the built-in tool, select the right text part, and from there forward the app will do the work for them to quickly change the selected area into valid editable text form.
Additionally, the well designed and easy-to-use user interface by ABBYY FineReader OCR Pro will make it easy for both loads and quickly copy any documents that are loaded easily to modify your preferred text-based file format.
ABBYY FineReader Pro features
- Convert your PDF or image files into text without the hassle and in no time at all
- In addition, ABBY FineReader Pro converts text while retaining the original format, the font size and the initial structure of the text.
- As an added benefit, ABBYY FineReader OCR Pro has a smart inner text verification tool that will help you fix possible mistakes after your document is changed.
- Extended compatibility for scanners or cameras and an amazingly supported language collection
- Additionally, the ABBY FineReader Pro application also comes with support for all compatible TWAIN- and WIA scanners, multi-functional peripherals (MFPs), as well as large digital cameras.
- Moreover, ABBY FineReader Pro has another appearance, as it can do all of the above mentioned actions in 190 languages, including many Asian languages.
- Take your work with you wherever you go by converting your text into a smartphone-capable format
- Additionally, ABBY FineReader Pro will help users convert their digital text documents and PDF files into mobile friendly formats, thus allowing them to read all their important documents on any mobile device.
- In conclusion, ABBY FineReader Pro is a competent and very useful OS X utility that will make your life easier, as well as saving you a lot of time when working with texts.
What’s New !
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)